August 16, 2023

Here's A Song About School That I Made Up!

 Hey Guys! Here's A Song About School That I Made Up!, With School Coming Up, I Had To Make This Song!


Let's Go And Sing This Song About School! Ready, Go!


"astrology, biology, chemistry, zoology, science and technology! All made just for you! astrology, biology, chemistry, zoology, science and technology Are very fun! astrology, biology, chemistry, zoology, science and technology! You should take these classes! They are fun to have at school! Hey!


I Call It The "astrology, biology, chemistry, zoology, science and technology Song" It's Very Great! You Should Sing It Sometime, Even At School Or At Home!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Rina's Post Features!

Trope Of The Day, Featuring My Favorite Trope!

Hi Guys, Today's Trope Of The Day Is One Of Myh Favorite Tropes, And i Might Start My Favorite Trope 1st! https://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pm...

The Most Popular Rina Posts!