August 02, 2023

How We Watch TV Without Cable!

 My Parents Don’t Have Cable Access In Their House, So We Stream From Our Preferred  Streaming Service Like Netflix Or Disney+ We Have 2 Different Streaming Services, And My Parents Have Live Streaming Channels In Their Living Room TV, But We Don’t Have TV Channels Like Cartoon Network We Have “Specialty Channels” I Believe We Have Random Channels That We Watch, We Also Have Antenna TV But I Watch It Sometimes, And I Watch TV Shows Online A Lot, And I Watch Some Stuff On My Apple TV, Like The Cartoon Network App And YouTube,  And My Siblings Watch TV With A Roku TV, There Are Some Apps That Have Cartoon Network, YouTube, Netflix, Disney+ And Other Stuff, And They Sometimes Watch Live TV Also, And Their TV’s In Their Rooms Have TV Boxes, Asuka Has An Apple TV, Cocoa Also Has An Apple TV, And My Brother Has A Roku TV, And My Parents Room Has A Smart TV With Live TV, And Streaming Apps That I Was Talking About, And The Kitchen/Dining Room We Have A Smart TV, And Again, We Don’t Access The Cable TV Service Because It Is So Expensive, We Used To Have Cable But We Cut It, And Now We Watch It Without It!



And That Is All For How We Watch TV Without Cable! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Rina's Post Features!

PAREO WAS CROWNED HOMECOMING QUEEN AT THE SCHOOL DANCE!!

HEY GUYS, PAREO WAS CROWNED HOMECOMING QUEEN AT THE SCHOOL DANCE LAST NIGHT!! I HAD FUN CHEERING FOR HER! Unfortunately, It Was Mizuki Kanza...

The Most Popular Rina Posts!