July 25, 2021

What I Did On My Childhood. (Some Anime Included)

 I Was Born In Novemeber 13th 2009 And I Had Normal Brown Hair And Yellow Eyes,  And In 2014, I Watched Little Kid Stuff When I Was 5 Years Old, Then I Went To Preschool, And In 2015 When I Was  Was 6 Years Old I Started Watching Cartoon Network, I Was 7 Years Old In 2016 I Watched My First Anime  "Puella Magi Madoka Magica"  Then In 2017 When I Was 8 Years Old, I Was Still Watching Cartoon Network, And I Was Watching My Second Anime "Futari Wa Pretty Cure" And I First Started Watching Nick!, In 2018, I Started In My 3th Grade Years In Elementry School,  (I was 9) And My Brother Went To 5th Grade, My Big Sister Went To 6th, Hime And Rika Went To 4th Grade And Cocoa Went To 4th Grade, In 2019, I Went To 4th Grade, And My Siblings Went To 6th (Eliji)  7th (Ryoko, She Was 13) 5th Hime And Hinka , And 4th (Cocoa)

My Dad Worked For A Hotel In Clovertown, (It Was His First Time, He Still Works)

And In 2020, I Went To Intermediate In BBA, I Was In 5th Grade In Miss Yokaini's Class, I Got My First Anime Figure (10)  Uilltamate Madoka Sitting Ver, My First Cosplay, Miral Momoyama, I Watched Kiratto Prichan, And I Went To My First Anime Convention, Shotohana Complex, And Got Doujin,  And My First Manga "Puella Magi Madoka Magica Part 1" And My Second Anime Figure, Nendoroid Asuna Goddess, For My 11th Birthday,

That's All For My History, With Me And Anime 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Rina's Post Features!

D4DJ Girls And Anime Girls!

 

The Most Popular Rina Posts!