August 07, 2021

Ask Rina #1 From Karou Seta "Favorite Show Obesson?"

 From Karou "Hello Rina, I'm Still Obsessed With This Show I'm Watching, It's Called "DC Super Hero Girls" I First Started Watching #I'mbatgirl Part 1 And 2, I Have Some Merch, My Favorite Is Zattana, I Can't Stop Watching It! Can You Help Me Break This Obessison?"


From Rina:


"Thanks For You Support, Karou Seta, You Can Still Watch Your Show, I'm Currently Rewatching Smille Precure, I'm On Episode 4 Right Now, I Used To Watch It When I Was 9 Years Old, I Can't Stop Watching Smille Precure, My 10 Year Old Sister Loves Precure, Here's A Tip Karou, You Can Chat With Other Fans On This Website (Fanzone.net) It's Free Without Signing Up, And Cartoon Network Is Your Place For You Favorite Show https://www.cartoonnetwork.com/video/dc-super-hero-girls/index.html?atclk_vn=nav_DC-Super-Hero-Girls


Also, Click On This Link To Watch The Episodes That You Want, Thank You For The Thing You Asked, Karou!



2 comments:

Rina's Post Features!

New Hamster And Gretel Episode!

  Hey Guys, New Hamster And Gretel Episode Is Coming This Week!, Here’s A Preview Of It!

The Most Popular Rina Posts!