November 06, 2021

How To Take Perfect Figure Photos

 Usally I Take Figure Photos On My Computer And Upaload Them To Reddit, Devant Art, Twitter Or MFC, 


Here Are Some Tips For Good Figure Photos!


  • Get A Good Shot, Collectors Take Figure Photos Using Their Cameras, Phones, Tablets Or Computers
  • Use Photo Editing, If You Take Photos, Upaload Them To A Photo Editing Website, I Use Kapwing For My Photos And Videos 
Like This One
  • Take Insporation, Use Other People's Anime Figure Photos, You Can Find Them On Google
  • Use Good Quality, You Don't Want To Take A Blurry Photo, Use A Camera To Keep Neat.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Rina's Post Features!

I Like This Hailey's On It Couple!

I Like This Hailey's On It Couple, Just 2 Guys Being Weird!  

The Most Popular Rina Posts!