March 24, 2022

Played FGA (Again!)

 Main Story Part 4 Is Pretty Normal But In Episode 10 Things Get Worst (Spoilers)



"Orumi Then Turned Princess Ayase Into The Jewel Girl, Then Ayase Did Not Accepted The Jewel, Then Later Borrowed A Black Hood To Hide Her, She Later Confessed That She Was A Princess And Never Wanted To Be A Black Feather, Then France Later Said That Ayase Wanted To Take Orumi's Throne, Ayase Took The Hood Off And Said That She Wanted To Be A Flag Girl, Then She Took Off The Heart Stone, And Ayase Later Said "I Want To Go Back To My World, Please Orumi..." Than Orumi Said, That She Wanted To Stay In Flag Castle, Ayase Thought That She Wanted To Go To Her Home In Flag City, Than Lapine Said That Ayase Can Stay And Never Leave, Ayase Than Left The Castle, And In Town She Went To A Place And Found The Libary Where Perelle Lives, And Aina Later Asked Ayase Where She Was Going, And She Later Says "I'm Looking For The Book, I Want To Go Home, Please, The Queen Wants Me..." And Aina Said That The Book Was Gone And The Heart Charm Was Still There, Ayase Later Found The Book Empty, And In The End She Says.... "I Have To Find The Person, And If The Queen Finds Me, She Will Force To Live Forever!" And Perelle Says "It's Okay Ayase-Chan, You Will Stay With Us!" Ayase Was Shocked...



That Is All For Chapter 10 (I Finally Read To 15 Chapters)




I Got A Limited 5 Star Aina-Chan And 5 Star Perelle


And I Got Rank SS In Battle!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Rina's Post Features!

Today’s Actor Birthday!

 

The Most Popular Rina Posts!