April 02, 2022

Childhood Memories With Chu-2

 When I Was Young, I Went To Preschool... And Saw This Girl Named Tamade Chiyu, Her Family Used To Call Her Chu-Chu, She Is Very Quiet And Does Things On Her Own, One Day I Saw Chiyu And Said, "I Want To Sing As A Idol... Do You Want To Be A Idol, Chu-Chu?" And Chiyu Said "Idol... I... Do.. Don't Know..." Chiyu Said And Ran Off, Himari Was Playing With Tomoe And Played And Chiyu Told Me That She Wants To Be A DJ When She Grows Up, Chiyu Was My Best Friend... But Then In Elementry School We Had A Fight... I Ended Up Losing Chiyu, And Then In My Last Year Of Elementry School (I Was In 4th Grade), I Saw Chiyu And Tomoe Exchanging A Peanut Butter Sandwitch For A Hamburger, And I Sat Next To Chiyu For Lunch, And Chiyu Was Happy To Be With Me Again, "Rina-Chan-Nee Wants To Be Friends Again!" Chu-Chu Said, Then My 1st Year In BBA, I Saw Chu-Chu In 5th Grade, She Sat Next To Me And Gave Me A Note Saying She Is Going To A "DJ Event" And Chu-Chu Took Me To The DJ Event And Chu-Chu Said "I'm Leaving To Go To Middle School... I Will Miss You" Chu-Chu Said, And Then My 1st Year Of Middle School, I Saw Chu-Chu And Smiled, Chu2 Was Not My BFF Anymore!


--- The End!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Rina's Post Features!

Can't Wait To Tell Some Stories With Ako During Lunch Today!

Hey Guys, I Can't Wait To Tell Some Stories With Ako And Her Friends At Lunch Today, I Can't Wait To Tell Some Stories About The Thi...

The Most Popular Rina Posts!