June 21, 2022

About My Channel Incident!

 So, My Video Got Taken Down Due To Adult Content, The Video I Tried To Post Is A Animation I Made Called "Rina Tenoji In Weird Town" 


Was Removed For

- language used in the video is graphic 


  • - A Thumbnail misleading viewers into thinking they’re about to view something that’s not in the video

  • - A video focused on the use of profanities such as a compilation or clip taken out of context.
  • -Dramatized or fictional footage of content prohibited by these guidelines where the viewer is not given enough context to understand that the footage is dramatized or fictional.


First Strike

If we find your content doesn’t follow our policies for a second time, you'll get a strike.

This strike means you will not be allowed to do the following for 1 week:

  • Upload videos, live streams, or stories
  • Start a scheduled live stream
  • Schedule a video to become public
  • Create a Premiere
  • Add a trailer to an upcoming Premiere or live stream
  • Create custom thumbnails or Community posts
  • Create, edit, or add collaborators to playlists
  • Add or remove playlists from the watch page using the “Save” button

Hope I Won't Get Banned, I Will Be Rina Tenoji's Youtube Channel, If I Do It Again, I Will Be Gone!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Rina's Post Features!

I Like This Hailey's On It Couple!

I Like This Hailey's On It Couple, Just 2 Guys Being Weird!  

The Most Popular Rina Posts!