June 07, 2022

Chapter 4/5

 As You Went To The Bar, You Discover That Starfire Gave You A Drink, I Selected "Water" As I Drinked The Drink, It Was Water, As We Went Out Of The Bar, I Discoved That She Was Bouncing, As We Got Home, Mother Said "That Was A Good Job... Maybe That She Will Be You Wife?" I Selected "Yes" And She Later Went To A Bedroom, It Had 2 Beds, Much Like The Other Bedroom, As I Went To The Room, I Knew what Did I Do... I Choose To "Act With Her", As We Acted With Her, I Knew I Had The Perfect Wife, As For The Ending, There Were 4 Choices


- Keep Having More Time

- Join Mother To Hang Out

- Sleep With Her

- Pleasure Her


Chapter 5 (Last Part)


I Selected "Keep Having More Time" Starfire Gentuly Played With Me At Bed, It Was Nighttime, Mother Later Came In And Said "Is That Her Clothes?" I Choosed "Not To Ask", Mother Walked Out Of My Room, And Starfire Thanked Me For Today, As For The Last Part, There Were 3 Choices


- Sleep With Her

- Thank Her

-Pleasure Her


I Choose "Sleep With Her"


Ending For Part 5 


"As She Took Off Her Clothes, She Jumped In Bed And Laid Me To Sleep, Thinking I Was Her Child... And Just What I Said, Was Her Girlfriend..."


The End..


Thank You For The Game Recap!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Rina's Post Features!

Trope Of The Day!

https://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/UnstoppableMailman  

The Most Popular Rina Posts!