June 14, 2022

Holy Grail Finally Found!!

 So Guys, Remember My Post From Years Back In Feburary Seeing This Girl??


https://rinachanboardsblog.blogspot.com/2022/02/new-hololive-figure-is-beauty.html


Well, I Have Been Looking For This Beauty To Add To My Hololive Shelf (11 Nendos, 7 Pop Up Parades, 2 Scales And 1 Figma) And This Beauty That We Are Talking Is The Minato Aqua Figure, Aqua Iro Dream Version!



The Figure:

Ever Since Good Smile Announced This Figure, I Was Waiting For It To Come Out, I Loved This Dress And I Wrote My Post About This Figure This Year,  But Her Price Was (130 Yen) About 100.29 Dollars, Then I Waited For Weeks, Days And Months To Get This Girl, Than Finally, I Got Her, Standing In Her Beautiful Box In The Anime Shop, Then I Looked At Her Box And Finally Got Her For (200 Yen) USD 39.00, And Now I Have Finally Got 3 Scales Of Hololive (Total: 21 Hololive Figures) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Rina's Post Features!

Thank God I Got Jumpscared An Hour Ago...

Hey Guys, I Felt This Shock In Me Today, While Browsing An Image Site, I Just Got Jumpscared By A Logo, Congrats, I Just Got Jumpscared By A...

The Most Popular Rina Posts!