June 26, 2022

Weekend Disscusson!

 Manager: Hello! Today We Are Talking About Our Weekend And Tommorow!!!


Rina: Hello!, Want To Tell About My Weekend?


Manager: Yes, I Will Love To!


Rina: Today, I Watched Anime, And Youtube!


Manager: Mine Too! I Watched A Lot On Youtube! And Anime!


Rina: Want To Talk About Tommorow?


Manager: Yes, I Go First!, Tommorow, I Really Want To Watch King Tweety, I Heard It Is Good, You Seen It?


Rina: Never Seen It, I Have The DVD Too!, Let's Watch Together!


Manager: Sure, At Our Own Homes?


Rina: Nah! I Just Want To Be Alone!


Manager: Okay, I Just Changed My Profile Picture To Lola Bunny, She Is My Favorite Looney Tunes Character, With Tweety And Daffy!


Rina: I Love Them! My Profile Picture Is.... Trying To Think, Ummm.... It Is A Character That I Love... But I Can't What It Looks Like


Manager: Is It Looney Tunes?


Rina: Yes! It Is Lola Bunny!


Manager: Got It! It Was A Good Talk!


Rina: Sure It Was A Good Talk!


Rina: Bye!


Manager: Bye-Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Rina's Post Features!

Rina-Happy

 

The Most Popular Rina Posts!