July 07, 2022

Asuka's Birthday Theme!!

 So... We Went To Party City And We Got Rainbow Themes For Asuka's 14th Birthday Party, And Case You Missed It In My Last Post, She Loves Art And Rainbows,  There Was A Whole Rainbow Section And She Got Decorations, And She Got A Rainbow Poodle As A Item, Asuka Got A Hamster Keychain At Some Kawail Store, A Korakuma Plushie And She Got Her First Anime Figure, A Sailor Moon Q-Posket At Hot Topic, The Same Store That I Got My Hanako Kun Funko, He Is One Of My Best Boys!!





Asuka Always Draws Anime And Yesterday She Drew Me A Bugs Bunny Chibi, (She Loves Looney Tunes) And I Bought Her A Bugs Mug, And She Bought Me A Daffy Mug!



And The Age Guide:


Rina: 13

Cocoa: 11

Eiji: 14

Asuka: 13 (Now 14, High School Next Year)



Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment

Rina's Post Features!

I'm Not A Hailey's On It Fan Anymore...

Hey Guys, I'm Not A Hailey's On It Fan Anymore, It's Official, I Quit The HOI Fandom, Hailey Banks Is No Longer Best Girl! - Rina  

The Most Popular Rina Posts!