July 06, 2022

Game Update!

 I Posted A Youtube Video On My Channel Using A Screen Recorder On My Computer, Revealing The Gameplay, It Is Not Finished Yet, I Just Started It Yesterday By Making A Scratch Account And Working On It,  And I Showed The Tittle Screen, Character Selection, And 2 Game Plays, It Comes Out Pretty Soon, Today, I Was Fixing The Graphics, Added Sound Effects And Added Music, I'm Using The Beta Test Soon, It Might Get A Offcial Release Date Soon, As I Knew, The Beta Test Is Coming Soon As It Was Finished....




Stay Tuned For Updates!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Rina's Post Features!

Watched Hailey's On It!

Hey Guys, I Watched Hailey's On It With My Sisters Today, We Saw 2 Episodes (The 2 Last Ones With My 2 Sisters In Spanish...) This Is Ou...

The Most Popular Rina Posts!