July 02, 2022

TLTS Episode 9 Disscusson!

 Manager: Hello, Welcome To Today's Episode Disscusson!


Rina: Today We Are Talking About Episode 9 Of The Looney Tunes Show!


Manager: Yay!, How Do You Feel About It Rina??


Rina: Pretty Okay... But I Still Catching Up On My Anime On Sundays, Can't Miss That!


Manager: Okay Rina, What Is Your Favorite Part??


Rina: Mine Is The Bugs And Lola Parts, They Are My Favorites!!


Manager: Me Too, I Love It, But I Don't Like The Flashback One, It Is The Worst!


Rina: Me Too... It Is Also Worst, But The Lola X Bugs Make Me Happy, With The Beautiful Art And Music


Manager: Me Too, When I Saw Those Parts, It Made Me Happy!


Rina: Should We Talk More About This Episode??


Manager: Love Too! I Love It When Tweety Fights The Bad Person Who Stole The Effiel Tower!


Rina: Me Too, Tweety Is A Wholesome Character Than Lola!


Manager: Is That All For The Disscusson??


Rina: Yeah, And That's All For Episode Disscusson!, See You Next Time!!

Manager: Bye! See You!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Rina's Post Features!

Tropes

https://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/EntertainmentAboveTheirAge   https://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/CombatMagicTrickeryTrio

The Most Popular Rina Posts!