November 27, 2022

Here’s Some Good News I Found!!

https://www.cbr.com/original-teen-titans-reruns-return-cartoon-network/ 


Over On Twitter Also I Found That The Japanese Dubbed Teen Titans Are Airing On Cartoon Network Japan In Japan And On I-Street TV On It’s “AnimationTokyoUS” Block, Basically It Is A Block On 1-Street TV That Has Dubbed American Cartoons From American Companies Like Cartoon Network, Disney Channel And Nickelodeon, I Remembered Watching Videos On YouTube About Japanese Cartoons Broadcasted On I-Street TV, Or Stories About It Online, It Is Airing Original Teen Titans And A Variety Program Called “All Stars: Teen Titans Go 2022” With The Cast Of Teen Titans Go’s Seiyuus, And It Will Also Air Newer Teen Titans Go In Japanese, From Seasons 1 To Half Of 6, And When I Saw The I-Street TV Schedule, I Was Like Season 2 Of Teen Titans Is Airing In December, It Is Better Dubbed In Japanese Then The Original Version, I’m So Happy For I-Street TV!


Source, Twitter: @I-StreetTVOfficial And @Anime_Toon-News 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Rina's Post Features!

Hamster And Gretel S2-E4/5

 

The Most Popular Rina Posts!