April 02, 2023

Something Serious I Want To Tell You....

 Hi, Just A Serious Thing That I Want To Tell You, I Have This Severe Reaction To My Anxiety, I Have Depression Like Things That Make Me Feel Emotional, Just Like Today And Yesterday, I Had To Cry After Seeing The Sudden Verge Of Hate Online, I Was In Tears And Hid In My Room, Covering My Face With My Board And Listening To Idol Music, Thinking About What's Going To Happen..., That Reminded Me About My Childhood, Social Issues Prohibited For Making Friends Because Of My Feelings, But Now, I'm Facing The Verge To Avoid Hate Online, That One Fear I Faced In My Life Is Now Avoided, And Still There....


I'm Telling My Story To The People Who Experenced Online Hate In Their Lives Or Experenced Something Terrible...



Please Support Me That I Have Experenced Something Horrible And Hate-Worthly In My Life...



---- Rina Tenoji




No comments:

Post a Comment

Rina's Post Features!

Unfortunately, Sad News Has Occurred…

https://www.reddit.com/r/LoveLive/s/QtLPN4xq1Q  

The Most Popular Rina Posts!