May 21, 2023

Why I Play Online Games…

 I Play Online Games Because It Is The Perfect Way To Connect With Friends, I Prefer To Play Them On My Computer, Not On My Phone Or Tablet, My Perfered Type Of Games Are Roleplaying Games.


Some Of My Favorite Games Are MoeWorld And Fashion Idol Online, I Play These 2 Games


My 1st Online Game I Played Was Fashion Idol Online, That Got Me Into This Game Until I Stopped Playing For A While, MoeWorld Is My Top Favorite Game, I Played It For A While And Stopped Playing Also For A While, I Just Want To Get Back To Playing These Games, I Really Missed Them…


No comments:

Post a Comment

Rina's Post Features!

I'm Not A Hailey's On It Fan Anymore...

Hey Guys, I'm Not A Hailey's On It Fan Anymore, It's Official, I Quit The HOI Fandom, Hailey Banks Is No Longer Best Girl! - Rina  

The Most Popular Rina Posts!