June 25, 2023

A Looney Tunes Short That I Want To Tell You!

 So I'm Going To Talk About A Looney Tunes Short Called "Bully For Bugs", This Is A Old Looney Tunes Short, I'm Not Going To Tell About What The Short Is About Due To Spoilers, But Basically It Is About Bugs Taming A "Big, Large" Animal, (I'm Not Telling You The Animal's Name Because Again, Spoilers) But Bugs Is Fascinated By The Animal, That Is All, If You Want To See This Short, Just Look Up "Bully For Bugs Looney Tunes" Online.



Here's The Link For The Entire Story Of "Bully For Bugs" On TV Tropes, My Trusted Source For Research On My Blog!


https://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/WesternAnimation/BullyForBugs

No comments:

Post a Comment

Rina's Post Features!

Funny Hamster And Gretel Dance!

 

The Most Popular Rina Posts!