June 13, 2023

Shoriko's Songs And Their Meanings...

 Shoriko's Songs Have Meanings In Korean Cultures, Here Are Some Of Her Songs Featuring Korean Themes!


"Ketsui no Hikari" Has The Song Background Featuring Flutes And Traditional Korean Music Can Be Heard While She Is Singing The Lines


"Aoi Canaria" While The Song's Title Has The Word "Canary" In It, She Is Singing About A Canary.


"I'll spread my wings and fly ever freely in the vast skies above! So sings the jade-green canary!", This Means She Is Using Lines From A Korean Folk Story About A Canary


"Concentrate!"


A K-Pop Like Tone That Uses A Catchy Beat And Lyrics That Use K-Pop Like Tones, And Shoriko Singing The Lines That Uses Tones Of Korea.


Example: 

"I don't really believe in fortune-telling but Seeing "AB it's at the bottom today" Gets me a little bit down "Your lucky item it's a piano" "If you play some Chopin it'll be all right" wait, Ah-?" This Might Mean A Term Of Traditional Korean Literature, Right?


"EMOTION"


The Tones To The Song Gets To A K-Pop Like Sound And Halfway Through It, It Gets Into A Catchy K-Pop And A Traditional Tone Of Korean Music, And The Lyrics Mix Traditional Poetry  And Modern K-Pop Lyrics


Example: "After it rains, all sorts of colors, Come together on this path, I am who I am, so can I really change?"  And "After it rains, all sorts of flowers Are in full bloom, I want to shine brighter than I do now" These Lyrics Are Like A Poem From Korea.



I'm A Song Studier And That Is All For My Research Of Shoriko's Songs And What They Mean In Korea!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Rina's Post Features!

Unfortunately, Sad News Has Occurred…

https://www.reddit.com/r/LoveLive/s/QtLPN4xq1Q  

The Most Popular Rina Posts!