June 08, 2023

What I Did Yesterday On Vacation, A Story

 I'm Going To Tell You A Story About What Happened Yesterday!


So, I Went Down Stairs From Sakura's Room (She Lives In The Attic, And The One With The Black Hair With Purple Highlights)  To The Bathroom, When I Got To The Bathroom, I Heard "Weird" Noises From Next Door, And Laughing Also, After I Was Done In The Bathroom, I Walked Into Axel's Room (The Pink Haired, Green Eyed Girl), And Discovered That They Were Watching Teen Titans Go, I Asked Axel What Was Going On, And She Said That They Were Watching The 1st Season Of Teen Titans Go!, And I Asked If I Can Watch My Favorite Episode "Standards And Practices " And I Showed Her A Website That Had The Episode, And She Said We Can Watch It, (They Were Watching The One Where Starfire Lies) And After That We Just Watched "Standards And Practices", And We Just Laughed And Chilled By All Of The Humorous Scenes While Cocoa Was Scared Of That "Man Who Cancels People", She Had To Cover Her Eyes During That Scene, And My Brother And Asuka Thought This Scene Of That Man "Canceled" The Teen Titans Was A Wrestling Match,  And After That, The Happy Ending As My Cousins And My Siblings Watched The Good Ending With The Dance Party In The End...



Cocoa Is Scared Of Everything Sometimes, And Asuka And My Brother Like To Make Fun Of Everything, I Love My Siblings, They Like To Do Everything.


Bonus Extra: Later That Night, We Went To Bed And I Talked To Asuka About Teen Titans Go, And I Laughed So Hard While Asuka Talked About That Robot Man Being A Toilet And The Titans Being Furntiure, And Also Cocoa Annoys Me When I'm Sleeping On Vacations, She Just Keeps Taking Up The Bed Space!, Also, Asuka And My Brother, Keika Sleep Together In Another Bed


And That Is All I Remember From Yesterday, And The "Bonus" Part I Also Remember, And I'm Good At Telling Stories From Memory



And Enjoy Your Day At Rina-Chan Board's Blog, More Stories Coming Soon...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Rina's Post Features!

I Just Found This Weirdest Video…

  Hey Guys, I Found This Weird Video, And It’s Weird… Check It Out!

The Most Popular Rina Posts!