June 24, 2023

Why Are Dragons So Stupid?



 This Morning, I Was Watching Looney Tunes, When I Saw A Short That Has Bugs Bunny That Went To Some Fantasy Land, And The Dragon Character Was Acting Like I Could Say “Stupid And Dumb”, And I Have Debated That They Can Do Whatever They Want But At The End, He Lighted The Tower With Fire That Turned Into A Rocket, And That Is One Dumb Dragon!



And Also I Can’t Remember The Short’s Name, And Couldn’t Find Pictures Of The Short, So Here Is A Different Dragon From A Different Cartoon That I Have Never Heard!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Rina's Post Features!

October Is Kiff Month!

October Is Kiff Month, So Let's Call It "KiffTober" (Kiff = October) Next Month, We Are Celebrating Kiff, On Halloween! ๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŽƒ  

The Most Popular Rina Posts!