July 27, 2023

Found Teen Titans Go Comics In Korean!

 While I Was In Korea, There Was A Comic Shop In Seoul Called "Seoul Comic Plaza" And While I Was There, They Had A Section That Had All The Teen Titans Go Comics!, They Have Volumes 1-36 Of The Series, I Do Have Volumes 1-18 Of The Japanese Verison Of The Comic, And Let Me Tell You That!


"The Korean Verison Of The Teen Titans Go Comic Is Called "Teen Titans Go! Comic Story Collection" Or "틴 타이탄즈 고! 코믹 스토리 컬렉션" In Korean, Is A Comic Based On Teen Titans Go, Written By "Yeomenji" And Has A Lot Of Chapters In 36 Volumes, Each Story Retells A Episode Of Teen Titans Go, And Based On The Seasons!", And That Is All I Can Tell About It!


So The Books Are Volumes 1-5 And Volumes 30-36 And That Is The Total Of 12 Volumes, I Love The Covers And They Look Similar Then The Japanese Version, And I Love These Books!, I Like Volume 30, The Standards And Practices One, They Look Cute Together!, And The Chapter That Retells The "S&P" Episode Is My Favorite!


Can't Wait To Read These Books!, I Still Completed 1-10 Of The Japanese Version, And Need To Read 11-18 Of It!



And Enjoy Your Day, And Also, Recommend Me More Korean Comics!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Rina's Post Features!

KIFFTOBER - Day 1 "Thirst to be the First / The Fourth Bath"

Happy KIFFTOBER Guys, This Is Day One Of Kiff's Halloween Event!, And Today Is Episode 1 Of Kiff "Thrist To Be The First/The Fourth...

The Most Popular Rina Posts!