July 27, 2023

Memories With My Friends In Tsukimori

 Hey Guys, Since The Last Post Was Boring To Write, How About Something Funny!, It Is About The Memories That I Had With My Friends In My Tsukimori Years!


Back During Our School Years In Tsukimori Girls Middle School, Me And My Friends Just Had Our Own Table In The Lunch Room, We Called Our Table "Tenoji's Table" Named After Me, Rina Tenoji It Was Our Favorite Spot To Eat Lunch In Our 2nd Years Of Tsukimori, And We Hung Out Together!


And In The Train Station During Our Years In Tsukimori, Me And My Friends Went To Get In The Train To The School, And It Was Great During After School, It Was Better Then The School Bus


Some Of My Other Memories, Were A Lot!, And Those 2, The Lunch Table And The Train Station, Were My Best Memories!


Thanks, Tsukimori, For The Good Memories That We Have.... You Were The Best, Tsukimori!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Rina's Post Features!

Happy Fred Day From Hamster And Gretel!

  Happy Fred Day From Hamster And Gretel, Also, Happy Tuesday! 

The Most Popular Rina Posts!