August 07, 2023

A Funny Teen Titans Go Story That I Made Up!

 Here's A Funny Teen Titans Go Story That I Made Up!


"Standards was fed up with the recent complaints from his wife, Practices, "Every Time That We Learn Proper Conduct, You Always Get The Good Rules, Myself!" She Said, Annoyed, Standards Decided To Go To A Therapist, Turns Out, The Therapist Told Him That "You say here that your wife is crazy, Right?" And Standards Said, "Yes, She Is Always Letting Me Following Her Rules, And I Always Get Annoyed!" And The Therapist Said, "You Are Getting These From Your Wife, Isn't She Great?" And Standards Walked Away And The Therapist Said "Uh... Standards?, Might We Talk More?" The Next Day, Standards Saw His Wife Vacuuming The Floor, When He Saw Her!, "Now, Now, Standards, I'm Trying To Vaccum Right Now, Might We Just Get Some Time Together After That?" And Standards Said "Come Here! A Few More, A Few..." And Practices Yelled, "NOW IT'S NOT THE TIME!" And Standards Ran Outside!, "Why Is My Wife So Annoyed?" And He Went To His Therapist Again, "So Standards, How Is Your Wife Doing?" And Standards Said, "No, She Is So Annoyed!" And His Therapist Said, "What A Shame, Try To Impress Her!" And Standards Said, "Sure, I Will Try!"



A Few Days Later, After Trying To Get His Wife's Attention, Standards Finally Got His Wife !, "Standards!, I'm Sorry That I Failed You!, I Was Quite Busy, Now Let's Become Partners!" Standards Said, "Really?" "No, You Have To Stop Looking At Me With Your Eyes!, But I Will Still Bond With You" Practices Said And Standards Sighed.



And That's The End Of The Story!, Hope You Like It!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Rina's Post Features!

I Like This Hailey's On It Couple!

I Like This Hailey's On It Couple, Just 2 Guys Being Weird!  

The Most Popular Rina Posts!