August 21, 2023

Cartoons That I'm Excited For!

 The Cartoons I'm Most Excited About Is "Tiny Toons Looniversity" And Possibly The New Episodes Of Hailey's On It And Teen Titans Go... Can't Wait For These To Air... I Watch New Episodes Of My Favorite Shows Online Because I Don't Have Cable And Streaming Services Such As Cartoon Network And DisneyNOW On My TV Require You To Sign In With A TV Provider To Watch New Episodes, And Worse, Waiting For Months, Weeks, And Days For New Episodes To Be Released...



And Still Hyped For Tiny Toons Looniversity... Been Waiting For Months With News And Next Month, It's Coming Out! 20 Days Until Looniversity Comes Out! Excited To See The New Show!


I Should Probably Leave Hailey's On It And Teen Titans Go Behind Because Waiting For These New Episodes Are About To Take Days And Weeks To Watch Them...



Thanks For Reading This Post, And Hope You Animation Fans Watch The Looniversity Show!







No comments:

Post a Comment

Rina's Post Features!

KIFFTOBER Day 3 - "Brunch DJ / Career Day"

Happy Day 3 Of KIFFTOBER! Today Is "Brunch DJ/Career Day"  It's About Class And Careers!  

The Most Popular Rina Posts!