August 07, 2023

Even More Animal Jokes!

 All These Animal Jokes I'm Making Are Just Cow Jokes!, And Cows Are Not My Favorite Animal!


Q: What are a cow's favorite subjects in school? A: Moosic, psycowolgy, cowculus

Q: What do cows get when they are sick? A: Hay Fever

Q: What do you call it when a cow jumps over a barbed wire fence A: Udder-Catastrophe 

Q: Where do you find the most cows? A: Moo-York

Q: Why do cows wear bells? A: Their horns don't work.

Q: What were the cows doing under the tree? A: Talking about the latest moos

Q: Have you ever heard the term "When Pigs Fly!"...... A: Well what if it were "When Cows Fly!"

Q: What did the bored cow say when she got up in the morning? A: "It's just an udder day"

Q: How to you know that cows will be in heaven? A: It's a place of udder delight

Q: What animals do you bring to bed? A: Your calves.

Q: What did the secret agent cow say to the other cow? A: Are you udder cover?

Q: When is a farmer like a magician? A: When he turns his cow into pasture

Q: Why is a barn so noisy? A: All the cows have horns.

Q: What newspaper do cows read? A: The Daily Moos.

Q: Did you hear the song about Mad Cow disease? A: It's insane in the methane, insane in the brain.

Q: Where does a cow stay when it is on vacation? A: A moo-tel!

 Q: Why was the cow sad? A: She was moody.
 



Phew... I Got Too Many Jokes About Cows That I Found, Now I Have To Write A Post About These Jokes, Now I'm Tired!























No comments:

Post a Comment

Rina's Post Features!

I Have Work Today... I Have To Leave Early Today...

Hey Guys, Today, I Started Work At 6:45 PM And I'm Leaving Work At 8:30 PM For Reasons, It's A 9 Hour Work Day Today... My Co-Worker...

The Most Popular Rina Posts!