August 23, 2023

Fun Fact About My Best Friend Ako Udagawa!

 Here's A Fact About My Best Friend, Ako Udagawa! I Made This Post Because Ako Is My Best Friend!


  • Resident Roselia Genki Girl Ako Udagawa of Ban G Dream! is one notable example of this trope. In both the anime and game, Ako is shown to display a lot of chuunibyou tendencies and has illusions of grandeur and magical powers. However, she seems to have taken on a more realistic variant of this trope than most, as instead of seeming to assume that she is the character, she takes great joy in basically roleplaying being a Demon King and the like. Her best friend and fellow bandmember Rinko suspect that her odd behavior as the result of her frequently playing online games.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Rina's Post Features!

Late To School Today…

  Hey Guys, I Was Late To School Today Because Of Other Stuff…

The Most Popular Rina Posts!