August 11, 2023

Going To Watch The Clone High Reboot Soon…



 I’m Going To Watch The Clone High Reboot Soon.. And I’m Going To Finish The Original Series Of Clone High!


I Finished Episodes 1-9 Of This Series And It Only Has 13 Episodes!, And It Is Going To Be A Good One!, And The New Clone High Came Out This Year, And I Like This Show, The Comedy Looks Great And There Are Some Adult Jokes, Like Some, Not A Lot Of Adult Jokes!, But I Still Like It, I’m A Older Kid Now! And I Can’t Stop Liking This Show!, And Joan Is My Favorite Character, And Rina-Chan Board Likes Clone High!



Hope I Can Watch More Of This Series Soon…, Because I Love This Show!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Rina's Post Features!

Today's Trope!

https://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/ProportionatelyPonderousParasites  

The Most Popular Rina Posts!