August 25, 2023

Had A Depression Issue At School Today...

 Why I'm Writing This? Because This Morning, I Had A Little Depression Issue, I Was In Silence at my Desk When Little Tears Came Out Of My Eyes, But I Took My Depression Pills And It Was Great After That!


I Don't Usually Write Articles About My Depression, But When I Have Depression, I Write One Of These To Remind People About Depression Awareness...


And Hopefully, I Feel Better After Today, Because I'm Tired! And Also This Is My 1st Depression Moment At School Today...



No comments:

Post a Comment

Rina's Post Features!

Tomoe And Rinko Were Being Buddies…

  Hey Guys, Tomoe And Rinko Were Being Buddies At Lunch, And They Were Talking About Being Characters From Hotel Transylvania, Since Tomoe S...

The Most Popular Rina Posts!