August 15, 2023

Had The Weirdest Dream About Myself!

 Hey, I Want To Tell You About The Weirdest Dream That I Had Last Night!


So, There Was This Dream That I Was Alone In A Dark Place, And I Used A Flashlight On My Phone And Found Something Strange, A Museum Featuring Myself, Rina Tenoji, And I Found Some Rina Stuff In This Room, It Had So Many Rina Things That I Had To Take Pictures Of, And It Looked Pretty Great!, Then I Found More Rooms That Had Rina Stuff, And There Were Some Cardboard Cutouts Of Myself, And Posters, And The Room I Was In Had Rina Figures And Stuffed Animals, And I Was In “The Museum Of Rina Tenoji”And Also, There Were More Rooms That Featured More Rina Stuff, Like Keychains And Pins And Other Stuff, And I Realize That This Museum Was Dedicated To Myself…


And This Was The Weirdest Dream That I Ever Had! I Hope I Have Another Dream That I Can Tell You!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Rina's Post Features!

My Dad Announced New Projects At His Work!

Hey Guys, My Dad Announced New Projects At His Work, Seaway Entertainment!, 2 Anime Projects Have Been Announced!  It's An Anime Called ...

The Most Popular Rina Posts!