August 07, 2023

Here’s What People Say About Teen Titans Go!

 Here’s What People Are Saying About Teen Titans Go!


“This is a great show. I've been watching this with my daughter for years (she's 9 now). There is nothing wrong with this show. It's so much fun. There is nothing wrong with fun... unless you're anti-fun. then you should totally watch this show and do the booty-scooty!”


“this show is great the role models are bad so if your kid recreates what they see on tv dont show to them“


“The show overall is fine, my 6 year old loves it, but I feel it is beyond his age range. One episode has a female character who “loses her cloak” and it leaves her legs exposed. The other male characters make suggestive comments about her legs, there is a scene where the female character is bumping her butt on the male characters. When she gets her cloak back, the male characters whine about not being able to see her body anymore. She clearly likes that the characters miss seeing her legs, so she sticks one leg out and the male character (who has morphed into a dog) begins panting and his eyes bug out. Personally I try to avoid shows where there is too much commentary on others appearances and especially bodies or sizes.“



“The show will rot your child's brain. They turned edgy strong characters to the opposite and made it a filler show.“


“It’s Fun and somewhat violent. It’s good to enjoy with your kids. A good dose of GIRL POWER and great Easter eggs!“


“Good show but my mom weirdly hates it…”

“Will never be better than the og show. But it’s ok. I wish the titans had more respect for their leader Robin. Should be renamed Robin and the 4 lazy bums“


“Teen titans go is one of the worst shows I ever watched. The characters are annoying and the jokes AREN’T funny. There was this episode where Raven and Starfire chased the boys through town because they have “Cooties”!!! That is just dumb. I don’t know how to describe the titans, but I’ll just say they’re bad. This show has some inappropriate moments like Beast Boy becoming obsessed with Raven’s legs and all that kind of stuff. I wish I could rate this 0 stars but I have to rate it.“




No comments:

Post a Comment

Rina's Post Features!

I'm Not A Hailey's On It Fan Anymore...

Hey Guys, I'm Not A Hailey's On It Fan Anymore, It's Official, I Quit The HOI Fandom, Hailey Banks Is No Longer Best Girl! - Rina  

The Most Popular Rina Posts!