August 28, 2023

My Depression Appointment Is Tommorrow And A Look At What My Depression Doctor Is Like!

 My Depression Appointment Is Tomorrow! Here Is An Interesting Fact, My Depression Appointments Start Once A Year A Month, And The Place That I Go For Appointments Is The One Down The Road, Not Too Far From My House...



See That Small Building? That's The One I Go To, It's So Tiny!, The Waiting Room Is Small When You Walk Inside, The Depression Doctors Are Upstairs In Small Rooms, And Few People Work In This Building, Waiting Room Has A Few Staff Members, And There Is A TV That Is Playing Children's TV Shows (Mostly Cartoon Network Or Disney Channel)  All Day, (They Have Cable) And A Water/Coffee Machine, And Also, Magazines And Newspapers In The Waiting Room, And The The Depression Doctor's Rooms Are Very Small, It Has A Table Bed, Chairs, Doctor's Stuff And Other Things...


The Hallway Is Small And Only 4 Doctor's Rooms, And Outside Of The Halls, There Is A Waiting Room With Only A Plant, Water Machine, A Sofa And A Table, And You Need To Take The Stairs To Get To The Doctor's Rooms...




Why I'm Writing A Long Post On My Depression Doctor's Office? Because I Like My Depression Doctor! And My Favorite Depression Doctor Is Miss Sakumiya, The Woman Doctor Who Takes Care Of Me When I Have Depression! (Also, I Forgot To Tell You Is That The Doctor's Office Has Free Wifi) 



And That's All For The Long Post About Depression Doctors! See You!, And Also My Depression Appointment Is At 3:00 PM Tomorrow! 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Rina's Post Features!

Watching Hailey’s On It Before It Is Gone…

  Hey Guys, Today I’m Watching Hailey’s On It For The Last Time Before It’s Gone… I Will Miss This Show! Here’s A Clip Of An Episode Since E...

The Most Popular Rina Posts!