August 07, 2023

The Opening Theme Of Summer Camp Island Is Very Different!

 On The 5th Episode Of Summer Camp Island, I Heard The Instrumental Song For The Opening Theme


Instead Of The Lyrics Of


"Magic is real here, far away from home. 
Anything can happen when witches make the rules. 
Monsters are cool, the moon is our friend. 
I want to stay with you on Summer Camp Island."


I Heard The Instrumental Song Instead, And It Turns Out, I Like The Instrumental Song Better!


And Also I Saw A Song About Witches And A Song That I Don’t Know What It’s About, Maybe They Use Different Theme Songs Each Season?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Rina's Post Features!

KIFFTOBER - Day 1 "Thirst to be the First / The Fourth Bath"

Happy KIFFTOBER Guys, This Is Day One Of Kiff's Halloween Event!, And Today Is Episode 1 Of Kiff "Thrist To Be The First/The Fourth...

The Most Popular Rina Posts!