August 27, 2023

Why Do I Like Fictional Characters?


 I Like Fictional Characters, Whatever They Are From A Cartoons Or Anime, I Like Fictional Characters…, I Like The Girls From My Favorite TV Shows…, And When I See A Fictional Character That Is Very Great, I Get Into The Character And Have A Great Relationship With Them…


Unfortunately… People Will Make Fun Of Me For Liking “Fictional” People Instead Of “Real” People And I Always Say That I Like These Characters…


And I’m Talking About Attractions To Fictional Characters… And I Like Them More Than My Real Friends…


And Sometimes Other People Like Fictional Characters… Or Myself, Or You…


That’s All For My Own Personal Opinion On Liking Fictional Characters…


No comments:

Post a Comment

Rina's Post Features!

Full Kiff Halloween Special!

 

The Most Popular Rina Posts!