October 04, 2023

The Meaning Of Lanzhu Zhong's New Song "5201314"

 So I Started Listening To Nijigasaki's New Album, And One Of The Songs Was "5201314" By Lanzhu Zhong And I Was Thinking What That Number Stands For, So I Got Help Online And The Responses Were Pretty Great!


"In mandarin chinese it reads 我愛你一生一世 meaning “I love you forever”.


"There is an entire list of numbers that are used in Chinese number slang. Wikipedia has some, but it's probably not exhaustive."


Thanks Reddit, I Did Really Did My Research! 



Anyways, Here's The Song In Case You Needed To Know!








No comments:

Post a Comment

Rina's Post Features!

KIFFTOBER - Day 1 "Thirst to be the First / The Fourth Bath"

Happy KIFFTOBER Guys, This Is Day One Of Kiff's Halloween Event!, And Today Is Episode 1 Of Kiff "Thrist To Be The First/The Fourth...

The Most Popular Rina Posts!