December 17, 2023

Yesterday, Here’s A Story…

 So, Let’s Start About What Happened Yesterday, I Was So Bored Watching TV At 8:00 AM In The Morning, Just Clicking Through Channels (We Have An Antenna) Then I Stopped, Why?, Because There Was Nothing… Until I Saw That Shocked Me… It Was Creepy… Basically, It Was A Disaster Preventing PSA That I Watched, Then It Was A Car Seat PSA, A PSA About A Guy Who Tells A Story About Him In The Car, A Music PSA, A Old Person Health PSA, And Lastly, A Phone Driving PSA… So Much More PSA’s Then I Imagined, All Made By The Ad Council, Ugh, What A Joke About This Company, And They Are All In Spanish… Ironically, I Felt Like I Had To Make A Story About It… And I Watched It, Those PSA’s Were Sometimes Creepy And Wholesome! 


End Of Story About The PSA Incident From Yesterday…

No comments:

Post a Comment

Rina's Post Features!

HAPPY KIFFTOBER!!!

  HEY GUYS, HAPPY KIFFTOBER!!! IT IS THE MONTH OF KIFF!!! 🧡

The Most Popular Rina Posts!