April 28, 2024

I Like Hailey's On It Japanese Snacks And Merch!

Did You Know That In Japan, They Have Hailey's On It Snacks?, They Actually Exist, The Only Products I Found Are Potato Chips That Come With A Card (Like I Have Some Cards, But The Chips Were Good), The Water Bottles Were Good, I Love The Bottle Designs!, And The Juice Bottles Are Good, I Found Some Hailey's On It Juice In My Mom's Fridge That She Got From The Convenice Store, It's So Good, Will Talk About It In A Post Sometime...


Besides, Hailey's On It Japanese Goods Exist, The Most I Can Find Are Snacks, Gachapon Toys, Keychains, Pins, Posters, Stationary, Plushies, A Manga, A Novel And Other Goods, But No Anime Figures/Blu-Ray/DVD Exist Of This Show, The Goods Are Japan Exclusive And Not Avalible In The US!


Hailey's On It Japan Merch Is Good!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Rina's Post Features!

Monster High Day!

 

The Most Popular Rina Posts!