May 13, 2024

Guys, Not Watching The Hailey's On It Marathon!

Hey Guys, Sorry About The News, But I'm Actually Not Watching Every Hailey's On It Episode, It's Suffering To Go To Every Hailey's On It Episode, Because It Makes Me Tired... LOL!, I Perfer To Watch Only 1 Episode Of Hailey's On It!



Just Kidding, How Are You Thoughts On The 1st Day Of The Hailey's On It Marathon?, Just To Say, It's A 6 Day Marathon Of Hailey's On It!


Also, I Managed To Grab The Only Screenshot Of The Marathon Of Hailey's On It, Because I Felt Like My Rina Fans Will Enjoy It!


The Marathon Starts At 7:00-10:00PM Every Day For 7 Hours!, Enjoy You Hailey Day!, Or Maybe Suffer Doing Other Things!



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Rina's Post Features!

The Very Last Time I Watched HOI…

 

The Most Popular Rina Posts!