May 27, 2024

Literally Why Is Disney XD Having Hailey's On It After This Show Is Over Because I Saw It On TV, Like Who Still Cares About Hailey's On It, It's Over, And Why Is It Still Airing When It's Finale Just Aired Like A Week Ago? (A Rant About TV And Cartoons)

Hey Guys, Disney XD Is Currently Airing Hailey's On It...It Has Been A Week Since The Finale Aired, WHY IS DISNEY XD STILL AIRING THIS STUFF AFTER IT ENDED??, IT'S A MARATHON?? WHY??


Also, I Have To Rant About This Because I Checked The Schedule Online And They Are Airing This Show Until 10:00PM, WHY??


Just Saying That I Was Not Interested In Hailey's On It... Disney XD Is Just Disney Channel But For Programs That Have Diffrent Genders For Girls And Boys...


Why I'm I Talking About Disney XD, It's Like I Don't Watch This Channel, I Just Came Here To See For A Little Bit Then I Leave... LOL!


End Of Hailey's On It Rant, From Rina!









4 comments:

  1. Haha, I Should Get It Published And Turned Into A Light Novel About A Girl Who Is Stuck For A Loop Where Hailey's On It Is Playing On Disney XD For A Whole Day While Trying To Escape In A Strange World... LOL, Just Trying To Do LN Ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe You Should Write About Why Disney XD Is A Breeding Ground For Cartoon Re-Runs That No Longer Air On Disney Channel, LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL, Disney XD Is Nuts When They Air Cartoon Re-Runs!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, They Do, Cartoons When They Air On Sister Networks Instead On Their Main Network Should Get Treated, Like For Example

      (Nickelodeon- Nicktoons/TeenNick Shows On Sister Channels Or Cartoon Network On Boomerang, Or Disney Channel With Disney XD)

      Delete

Rina's Post Features!

Well, It's Official, Willow Mace Does Not Like Our Favorite Things... She Only Likes To Draw And Play Games

Hi, Anyways, Bad News, Willow Mace Does Not Like The Favorite Things Ui And I Like, We Talked About Our Favorite Things To Her, And She Disl...