May 07, 2024

Who Asked For A Hailey’s On It Marathon?



 This Is All Disney Channel’s Fault, They Made A Promo For A Hailey’s On It Marathon, Yes, I Saw The Promo, And Also, Who Came up With This Hailey’s On It Everyday Marathon That’s Coming Up Next Week?, I Need Answers! 


Also, I’m Hyped For The Marathon, But Too Bad, I’m Not Watching It, Because I Will Get Too Tired Of Episodes That I Have Watched, You Get To Suffer At 7-10 PM For 7 Hours Everyday Next Week For Hailey’s Adventures!, I Don’t Like It, It Will Make Me Tired! And Staying Up At Night Until 10:00 PM Makes Me Want To Go To Sleep And Do Other Things…


End Of The Hailey’s On It Rant About A Marathon, Also, I Talked With Karou About The Event, Her Response?, She Hates Marathons Of TV Shows That She Likes Because She Gets Tired Of It! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Rina's Post Features!

KIFFTOBER - Day 1 "Thirst to be the First / The Fourth Bath"

Happy KIFFTOBER Guys, This Is Day One Of Kiff's Halloween Event!, And Today Is Episode 1 Of Kiff "Thrist To Be The First/The Fourth...

The Most Popular Rina Posts!