June 10, 2024

Another Post About The Studio Thingy...

So, Today I Went To The Studio, They Took My Photo, Then The Photos Were Sent To A Magazine, Since Everyone Knows What Magazine Are My Photos Going To Be In, It's A Magazine Called "Humor-U Monthly" It's A Comedy Magazine About Humor And They Asked Me If I Will Like To Be Featured, And I Said Yes, After The Photoshoot, The People Interviewed Me For The Article Called "Funny Idol Genius: Rina Tenoji Officially Crowned Comedy Nerd On The Internet" And It's Going To Be On Next's Week's Issue, Then After That, The People Asked Me For A Merchandise Deal (Basically, This "Deal" Asks Me For Merch Of Myself That Feature The Phrase "Rina-Chan Comedy" On A Line Of Products For Prank Products) And I Said Yes, Then I Have To Film A Commercial Promoting These "Prank Products" After That, We Left The Studio...


LOL, I'm Officially A Comedian Now, And Famous...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Rina's Post Features!

Unfortunately, Sad News Has Occurred…

https://www.reddit.com/r/LoveLive/s/QtLPN4xq1Q  

The Most Popular Rina Posts!