Becker X Kennedy, Bestest Friends And Girlfriends Forever! 🏳️🌈
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Rina's Post Features!
I Made A New Friend At School Today, Her Name Was Willow Mace!
Hi, So, I Made A New Friend At School Today, Her Name Is Willow Mace, She's A First Year At Celota Arts, And She's Part Of The Theat...
-
Big And Chunky, Meet Misty Luggins! Anyways, The Pictures Are SFW, but definitely Safe for Lunch as well! Enjoy your plate of Big And Chun...
-
Kanata debuted on December 27, 2019, and will graduate from Hololive Production on December 27, 2025, marking her sixth anniversary. Work ...
-
4 Days Until Winter Break... And Friends Are Excited, And Also Ui-San And I Too, We Ate Sandwiches And Apple Sauce, And I Talked With Kanat...


Wait, Becker's Girlfriend's Name Is Kennedy?, I Have A Friend Named Kennedy Who Goes To My School And We Are Friends!, She Loves Hailey's On It And Loves The Characters Kennedy And Becker!, Also Hailey, Rina-Chan, Thank You For Making This Couple Post!! -- Mia Taylor
ReplyDeleteWow Mia, I Never Know That You Have A Friend Named After A Cartoon Character, I Love Becker Also, Also, I'm Happy That You Appreciated This Post, Rina Will Be So Proud Of You If Be In Nijigasaki! - Samantha
DeleteThank You, Sam, I Go To Seiho High School, And My Best Friend's Full Name Is Kennedy Marshell, I'm Going To Be A 2nd Year Next Year!, Mia Taylor Loved Seeing You!
DeleteOkay, Thank You, Also, I Love How You Comment Nicely!
DeleteThank You, Bye!
Delete