June 08, 2024

Danganrompa Is Not Funny, With Dark Humor And All! (A Rant)

Hey Guys, Danganrompa Is Not Funny, It Has Violence, Dark Humor And People Being Exicuted, It's Not Cute, Also, There Is Mysteries Involved, Also!


I Made This Video As A "Protest" On Why Danganrompa Is Not Funny, Accompanied With A Cute Song About Happiness!, Nice, Isn't It?, I Hope Some Fans Will Love Supporting This Anime Because I Think These Danganrompa Fans  are edgy teenagers known on the Internet for romanticizing maniacs, for which they are often ridiculed in memes.


(I Can't Post This On YouTube Because It Will Give Me A Copyright Strike, So Instead I'm Posting This On This Blog! - Manager-Chan) 

"Screw These Vilianly Characters!" - Rina


"Danganrompa, An evil plot to destroy the world. Enjoy." - Also Rina








No comments:

Post a Comment

Rina's Post Features!

Today’s Birthdays

 

The Most Popular Rina Posts!