Hey Guys, Wow, Really Need To Watch Some Hailey's On It Again, I'm "Re-Watching" Hailey's On It For Fun... LOL On Disney Channel And Disney XD
Saturday, Sunday And Monday Are Good!
Saturday (Disney Channel/XD)
Saturday (XD)
Next Monday (XD)
Hey Guys, Wow, Really Need To Watch Some Hailey's On It Again, I'm "Re-Watching" Hailey's On It For Fun... LOL On Disney Channel And Disney XD
Saturday, Sunday And Monday Are Good!
Hey! Today, Our Illustration And Animation Teacher Gave Us New Tablets, They Are School Tablets, And They Had Various Software Apps To Use! ...
Hailey's On It On 9:40??, I Gotta Get There At 9:27PM... LOL!
ReplyDeleteYes, I'm Talking, Rina-Chan Board Is Saying That, Also On Disney's Schedule, HOI's More Episodes Are At 10:10-10:40-11:05 And 11:30 PM, Turns Out They Are Having A Movie Day...That Can Really Harm A Show's Time... (Example: 9:00PM (Normal) 9:40 (Bad Time)
DeleteWeird...
DeleteUhhh, Do You Mean 9:37?
DeleteYes, It's Going To Be 9:37, Sorry About That, Rina-San!
Delete