June 22, 2024

Hey Guys, Guess Who Watched HOI Today!, Me, It Was Cool!

Hey Guys, I Watched HOI Today, Nice Episode, I Came To Watch It On A Saturday Evening!, LOL!, Also, I Just Want To Share My Funny Moments From This Episode!, Here's For The LOL's!


  • Throughout the episode Hailey and Scott try to get Russ to take a picture with Beta, since he is a huge fan of his. Russ, being the conspiracy-crazed nut that he is, correctly deduces Beta is a robot sent from the future, before immediately laughing it off.
  • By the end of the episode, Beta gets his wish to not only get a picture with Russ, but to have his signature move preformed on him. Said move involves slamming his ass right into the robot's face, causing his teddybear form to let out an "I Wuv You!".
LOL! - Manager-Chan
















































2 comments:

  1. Yet, Another Job For TV Tropes!, Facts Keep Rolling In With The Humors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. UGHH!!! Rina-San!! Every time You Post About The Beta's Birthday Episode, I Just Avoid It, Who Cares That Every Time I Read Your Posts, It Just Gets Annoying!, I Love This Episode, But Who Cares For The "Guy Parts!" --- Rokka Arashi

    ReplyDelete

Rina's Post Features!

Going To Watch HOI!

Hey Guys, HOI Is Going To Be Great Today!, Hope All Of My Friends Watch It!, Mornings And Afternoons Allowed Today!

The Most Popular Rina Posts!