June 15, 2024

I Finished Watching Danganronpa, And Also, I Want To Watch Another Season Of This Show!

Hey Guys, Today I Completed Episodes 12-13 Of Danganrompa, It Was A Good One, But It Ended On A Cliffhanger, I Don't Want To Spoiler It Or Tell The Recap Of This Episode..., LOL, But There's Another Danganronpa Show On Crunchyroll (I Watch This Series Free With Ads That Annoy Me) It Takes Place After The 1st Season, (It Says In The Description) And It's Going To Be A Good Watch, We Will Finally Tell What Happenens To Danaganronpa!


One Of My Favorite Anime Ever! - Rina Tenoji


No comments:

Post a Comment

Rina's Post Features!

Ako Will Wear A Suit To Asuka's Party, Why?, A Rant

Hey, Ako Texted Me Today About Her Birthday Party...(Save That For Another Post) I Wanted To Talk About The "Suit Problem" That Ak...

The Most Popular Rina Posts!