June 23, 2024

I Love How Every time Hailey's On It Airs On Disney Channel, The Credits Just Play During The End Episode!

Hey Guys, Need To Say More, I Love How Every time Hailey's On It Airs On Disney Channel, The Credits Just Play During The End Episode!, That's It, Need To Say More...


I'm Talking About Disney XD, It's Another Story, They Play The End Credits At The Bottom Of The Screen While A Promo For A Show Plays On Top!, LOL, How Weird, Our Channels Our Different When We Play Our End Credits!










3 comments:

  1. Also, There’s An Episode Of Hailey’s On It On YouTube That Has The Disney Channel On Screen Credits At The End Of The Episode!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooo, Nice, Link?

    ReplyDelete
  3. https://youtu.be/uiwmz5cZkPE?si=COkLm_7RU4J1JJNg

    This Is The One That I’m Refering To, The Sand/Theater One!

    ReplyDelete

Rina's Post Features!

I Swam Today, I Collected Seashells!

  Hey Guys, I Swam Today, And I Collected Seashells, And The Water Was Good!, Also I Collected A Ton Of Seashells, And It’s Cool, I Should J...

The Most Popular Rina Posts!