June 15, 2024
They Wasted A Perfectly Good Character, Scott’s Dad From Hailey’s On It!
Hey Guys, Why?, Why Did They Just Wasted A Perfectly Good Character Like Scott’s Dad From Hailey’s On It?, He’s Like A Good Guy To His Family, But They Let Him Be In Only One Episode?, It Was So Dumb To Let This Guy Be The Worst…, I Have Seen His Debut Episode About Luging, LOL, And He Was A Luger That Left Sunny And His Kids And Divorced Them…, LOL, How Emotional…, End Of My Rant About This Guy…
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Rina's Post Features!
-
Big And Chunky, Meet Misty Luggins! Anyways, The Pictures Are SFW, but definitely Safe for Lunch as well! Enjoy your plate of Big And Chun...
-
Kanata debuted on December 27, 2019, and will graduate from Hololive Production on December 27, 2025, marking her sixth anniversary. Work ...
-
Hi, I'm Doing A Research Project On Why Rule 34 Is Ruining The Internet And Various Media, I Used Wikipedia (There's Tons Of Artic...

No comments:
Post a Comment