Basically My Top 5 Episodes That I Saw Today Of Hailey's On It!, 2 Of Them Are My All Time Favorites, And 3 Of Them Are My Least Favorite!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Rina's Post Features!
-
Big And Chunky, Meet Misty Luggins! Anyways, The Pictures Are SFW, but definitely Safe for Lunch as well! Enjoy your plate of Big And Chun...
-
Kanata debuted on December 27, 2019, and will graduate from Hololive Production on December 27, 2025, marking her sixth anniversary. Work ...
-
4 Days Until Winter Break... And Friends Are Excited, And Also Ui-San And I Too, We Ate Sandwiches And Apple Sauce, And I Talked With Kanat...





So, Rina, Did You See That Part In The Episode "Along For The Slide" That Becker Was Looking For Her Pet Spiders, And People Were Screaming At School Because The Spiders Were On The Loose?, Those Screams Made Me Shocked!, LOL!
ReplyDeleteYes, It Scared Me, I Thought Someone Was Hurt, Also, It's So Funny That The People Were Running From The Spiders, Also I Hate Spiders, Rina-Chan Hates Spiders! - Rina
Delete