June 29, 2024

Total Drama Episode #4 Review (Toilet Humor Warning!)

Hey Guys, Episode 4 Of Total Drama Is Good, And Also, Funny, Mild Toilet Humor Was Involved In This Episode!, LOL! 10/10 Best And Gross Episode Ever!, The Episode Was About Farting And Grossout Stuff, And Blame It On The Beans, It's Gross, I Love Eating Beans And It's Healthy And Does Not Make Me Fart, Just Don't Tell Me About Toilet Humor...It's Weird And Gross!


Also, Why Was There Prehistoric Creatures In This Episode?, Why... 


About My Ranting On Toilet Humor, That's Just The Review!, Also, Thank You, Have A Good Day Avoiding This Episode About Toilet Humor! - Manager-Chan


















 

2 comments:

  1. FARTS ARE FUNNY- Ako Udagawa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Personally, I Just Take Toilet Humor As An Okay Option, I Love This Show And It's My Favorites, Rina-Chan, I Know Your Still My Favorite And I Just Review Animation And Other Animation Stuff On My Blog Called "Karou Seta's Animation And Oddities Blog" -- Karou Seta

    ReplyDelete

Rina's Post Features!

Today’s Birthdays, Only Ako!

  Looks Like Today’s Only Birthday Is Ako-San!

The Most Popular Rina Posts!